Показано с 1 по 3 из 3.

Suspicious activity

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

Suspicious activity

Suspicious activity
    1) One CD and One CDR disks written with Nero 7 from ASUS and SONY drives (Two drives) in my single system are
    rendered useless though Nero does not indicates any problems.
    Win XP Explorer, Nero disk info tool in the main program fail to read these disks.The HDD light glows for a long
    time and the applications fail to respond and kind of get locked. CTRL-ALT-Del does not help.
    2) Suspecting a corrupted Nero I tried to Upgrade to Nero 9 from the OEM disk that came with DVD drive. After 87%
    of installation it "failed" stating an unknown error and removed all install files with progress bar going backwards.. After a reboot strangely the nero 9
    was there installed in the system.
    3) The files written and saved with WIN Word 2000 sometimes get disappeared and autosave feature seem to be
    failed- with message -Unable to save.I lost about a days work some 25 files.
    4) I tried to create a new directory in my Nokia Cellphone memory card using Bluesoleil software with a bluetooth
    plug and write operations to memory card failed. Now photos cannot be saved with an unknown error, song files
    cannot be deleted, saved etc. It is like a directory attribute turned as read only. I tried to reset the attribute after
    inserting the cell mem card in a card reader and the read only attribute could not be reset.
    After 2 days it was all reset by itself.
    When I tried to copy few songs to cell phone via bluetooth Bluesoleil the memory card folder got corrupted and
    could not be erased in cell and WIN explorer. A format of card inside cell only removed the folders.
    5) I updated KIS from KIS 2010 to KIS 2011 15 days back updated and done a full scan with Heuristics set to
    maximum but found nothing. Now the new KIS 2011 program is failing and is sending the memory dumps to your
    site since I installed it sometimes. (Application launch failure, Protection not running)

6) The KIS 2010 did not detected any activity with ASUS DVD player and WINRAR but KIS 2011 reports
    PDM.keylogger activity on application launch.
    7) Earlier KIS 2010 detected a Trojan and skipped without deleting the object (a month ago) A rescan did not detect
    the object.

After 15 days of struggle for the last 2 days KIS could not be updated - if fails after about 50%. I could not update
    the bases of AVZ tool through my slow connection. There is always a constant hard disk activity.
    9) KIS 2011 Application launch fails and protection not running can be seen in reports.
    >> Thanks. T.Ramesh

Administrator Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для olejah
    Вес репутации
    You should read and folow our rules

Cybernetic Helper Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации

Итог лечения

Статистика проведенного лечения:
    • Получено карантинов: 1
    • Обработано файлов: 2
    • В ходе лечения вредоносные программы в карантинах не обнаружены