Показано с 1 по 6 из 6.

Can't fix the computer. Can't delete the virus.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Hi all,
    My 'Full Scan' gets hung-up every time after reaching a certain level. As soon as it reaches 72%, the scan gets hung-up.

Earlier, it found a virus, it the form of Trojan, in its last finished scan. As per the recommendation, I sent the affected file to the 'quarantine' section. Though, strangely enough, after 15 minutes a small pop-up window appeared in the right-hand bottom of my screen, stating that the affected file could be restored to its original location since the Kaspersky did not find any problem with the file.

I restored the file and ran the 'Full Scan' once again just out of curiosity. Sadly enough, none of the scans ever completed fully after that restoration I just mentioned above.

The Virus Removal Tool found quite-a-few affected files and advised me to get in touch with you for manual deletion of those and fix the computer.

My computer is running awfully slowly. An early response will be whole-heartedly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Hi,
    My quarantine folder is empty and I can not remember the files that I restored.

However, under the ‘Detected Threats’ in the ‘Protection State’ I can see quite-a-few files in the sections named as, ‘Deleted(2)’, ‘Detected(11)’, ‘Suspicious(3)’ and ‘Infected (1)’.

What should I do now?
    Thanks.
    Последний раз редактировалось Rene-gad; 14.08.2010 в 14:24.

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Hello

your problem is: you try to use 2 antiviruses simultaneously. You had to remove C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9 just before you'd installed Kaspersky.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Hi,
    Where did you get this information that I used AVG prior to the installation of Kaspersky???

Presently, there is ONE and ONLY ONE and NOTHING but the ONE anti-virus installed in my machine in the form of Kaspersky.

Your reply is an extremely callous one and certainly, least expected. Please let me know QUICKLY if you at all have the expertise of offering an effective solution for my problem. Else, I need to install any other anti-virus application where the ‘Support’ section might turn out to be a little more responsible in solving my problem.
    Thanks.

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Цитата Сообщение от bbanerji Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi,
    Where did you get this information that I used AVG prior to the installation of Kaspersky???
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
    -it's a string from the attached log file.
    Hi,
    Please let me know QUICKLY if you at all have the expertise of offering an effective solution for my problem.
    It's a forum, not a hotline, nobody MUST help you, nobody MUST give you ANYTIME any answer - we help here in our free time only .

I didn't see other abnormal thing excepted just posted.
    Последний раз редактировалось Rene-gad; 15.08.2010 в 11:24. Причина: Добавлено

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Hi,

Цитата Сообщение от Rene-gad Посмотреть сообщение
    -it's a string from the attached log file.
    The virus which I had been using for the last 9 months was named Avast, Free Home Edition and CERTAINLY NOT the AVG. The last time I used AVG, was in the year 2009.

It's a forum, not a hotline, nobody MUST help you, nobody MUST give you ANYTIME any answer - we help here in our free time only.
    What I can make out from your writing is that, that after numerous ‘Full Scan’s get hung and ‘Virus Removal Tool’ scans showing the presence of Trojan, I should be waiting for your ‘free time’ to fix my virus-affected computer.
    The answer is astonishing to say the least. I could have acted in a better way, and save much more time, had I known that I am literally in the hands of support section’s ‘free time’ in fixing my Trojan virus affected computer.
    Thankfully, I am not using a paid version. This type of answers from the support section after shelling out my hard-earned money to buy this product would have been completely unacceptable.

I didn't see other abnormal thing excepted just posted.
    I could not make any head or tail of this sentence.
    Thanks.

Вес репутации
    The virus which I had been using for the last 9 months was named Avast
    Possibly, but there is not any track from this program in your log.
    The last time I used AVG, was in the year 2009.
    And you hadn't remove it completely. You can find this string in your log.

‘Virus Removal Tool’ scans showing the presence of Trojan
    What trojans and where were they found?
    I should be waiting for your ‘free time’ to fix my virus-affected computer.
    Sure: you could read and fulfill this recommendation of Microsoft: http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/l...8en-us%29.aspx
    Thankfully, I am not using a paid version.
    Of this program
    c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2011\
    only paid version exists. Did you crack it? Than goodbye...
    BTW: Sorry, I haven't detected during the first looking at your log one incompatible program more
    C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\
    I could not make any head or tail of this sentence.
    Your log doesn't show any malware, but incompatible with KIS 2011 software . Is it more understandable?
    Последний раз редактировалось Rene-gad; 15.08.2010 в 18:48. Причина: Добавлено