Показано с 1 по 3 из 3.

is it clean?

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

is it clean?

Before we put a new drive for extra space, we'd like to know if this one is clean. Thank you in advance... you are the only one we trust. Our fingers are crossed, and we eagerly await your reply. Thanks again.

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для Numb
    Вес репутации
    Hello.
    As far as I see, there is nothing definitely harmful in your logs. But there are several files that look suspicious for me. If you want to check them, please, execute the script:
    Код:
    begin
    SearchRootkit(true, true);
    SetAVZGuardStatus(True);
     QuarantineFile('C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit SmartDefrag\IObit SmartDefrag.exe','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\system32\ShellExt\HashCheck.dll','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\system32\ShellExt\CmdOpen.dll','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\objc.dll','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\ASL.dll','');
    BC_ImportquarantineList;
    BC_Activate;
    RebootWindows(true);
    end.
    After restart, upload quarantine via the link http://virusinfo.info/upload_virus_eng.php?tid=55084 as it's described in app.3 of the rules.

I'd say also that your Internet Explorer's settings are of very low security, even dangerous. If you want to make them slightly better, execute the second script:
    Код:
    begin
    RegKeyIntParamWrite('HKCU', 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3\', '2201', 1);
    RegKeyIntParamWrite('HKCU', 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3\', '2201', 3);
    RegKeyIntParamWrite('HKCU', 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3\', '1004', 3);
    RegKeyIntParamWrite('HKCU', 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3\', '1001', 1);
    RegKeyIntParamWrite('HKCU', 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3\', '1201', 3);
    end.
    Internet Explorer must be closed when you execute it.
    And
    Цитата Сообщение от jmattes Посмотреть сообщение
    Thank you in advance... you are the only one we trust.
    You have to trust nobody, because everybody can make mistakes. We aren't exclusion

Добавлено через 10 часов 54 минуты

Ok. All files you've uploaded are clean, so, think, your PC is clean as well.
    Последний раз редактировалось Numb; 19.09.2009 в 18:24. Причина: Добавлено

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    i love you people!!