Показано с 1 по 6 из 6.

Please help can't get Kaspersky to enable protection

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

Please help can't get Kaspersky to enable protection

Have run both Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware. Results were very infected. Computer is running better after running those two and Kaspersky stand alone virus remover tool. Still cannot enable Kaspersky to enable security. Kaspersky logo is gray... Try's to but goes back to red danger not protected.
    Вложения Вложения

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для drongo
    Вес репутации
    Please uninstall Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware, they may bring more malfunctions. Your kaspersky can't work because simple reason, you have working drivers from symantec antivirus.
    You should always completely uninstall an old antivirus completely, before installing a new one.
    I know, with symantec it is very hard to do if you don't know how. Here solution:
    http://service1.symantec.com/Support...05033108162039 run this utility.

Also, i would like to see copy of some files. Please execute this script in avz(in rule you can find a link, or use one from my signature):
    Код:
    begin
    SearchRootkit(true, true);
    SetAVZGuardStatus(True);
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ef5827de.sys','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\system32\qpnutf.dll','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\wvUkKEWq.dll','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\System32\wvUkKEWq.dll','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Common\e2fda0741.dll','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ab6db07c.sys','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Mrvw125.sys','');
    BC_ImportAll;
    BC_Activate;
    RebootWindows(true);
    end.
    System will reboot.
    Please upload the quarantine according to appendix #3 of the rules(http://virusinfo.info/showthread.php?t=9184)
    Let us know, when you done.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Thank you very much. Virus softwares are very complex tools. But when I go to un-install my old software it should just go away not leave secret and mysterious traces that cant be found and haunt us users for the rest of our days... I don't remember having to do anything with norton but the software file from avp doesn't lie. There fore dont know which one to try; tried the top tool from your link?
    * I have a Norton product that was purchased from my service provider
    * I have Norton 360 Version 3.0
    * I have Norton 360
    * I have a Norton 2009 product
    * I have Norton SystemWorks 12.0
    * I have a Norton 2008 product
    * I have a Norton 2007 product
    * I have a Norton 2006 product
    * I have a Norton 2005 or 2004 product
    * I have a Norton 2003 product
    * I have Norton Ghost or Norton Save & Restore
    * I have pcAnywhere or WinFax
    thanks again will now walk through steps from bottom link... very appreciative of your help

Добавлено через 17 минут

Also, when I execute your script system does not reboot entirely... Sits around with the desktop screen blank... no icons, start menu etc... Can't run task manager or hear anything trying to run through the hard drive so I believe its not doing anything. I'm going to let it sit longer than 10min this time...

Добавлено через 10 минут

Ok ran execute successfully(rebooted good, wasn't patient enough). But totally confused on last step; the files u want to view... I cant find a English version of AVZ; downloaded the one from your link so that it would be current. Cant figure out the language. I'm a engineer but not that good
    thanks....
    Последний раз редактировалось honda_bacon; 23.03.2009 в 03:26. Причина: Добавлено

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для drongo
    Вес репутации
    About norton remover- it is the same tool -Choose link what ever you like
    I believe you have norton2003

What do you mean? All avz has an english version bulid-in. If you have an english windows- english will be selected automatically on lunching avz. Perhaps you have some problems with language settings in your windows.

Where did you execute the script ? in avptool ? in kis ?
    In avz it is more easy, cause it will create password protected archive automatically.
    Try this: http://z-oleg.com/avz4.zip
    you should unzip it to new folder, only then lunch avz.exe and execute my script there.
    read #3 of the rules in order to send us the quarantine.
    Последний раз редактировалось drongo; 23.03.2009 в 17:26.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Thank you will have to complete this transaction when I go back home again. Currently away at school. Thanks again though big help. Obviously your knowledge of this topic is far greater then I could have even hoped for. Thanks again

Добавлено через 1 минуту

What I mean is as soon as I downloaded AVZ and unzipped it. It open into a foreign language from the link you posted with are first discussion. Its all foreign.
    thanks
    Последний раз редактировалось honda_bacon; 24.03.2009 в 19:24. Причина: Добавлено

Вес репутации
    Very strange...
    Check in Start... Settings ...Control panel .... Regional and language Options
    In tab advanced - > should be an English everyware

You can use kaspersky removal tool, to execute this script, then find the avz_quarantine inside its folder, and also should use winzip to zip this folder , remember to protect it with password: virus
    Only then upload it by http://virusinfo.info/upload_virus_eng.php?tid=42217