Показано с 1 по 2 из 2.

virus locked my external hd

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

virus locked my external hd

i can't access my external usb hd(500gb
    get error messages as: can't read from drive F,the trash is corrupted on drive F,would you like to empty the trash?, i/o error, drive F is not accessable, delayed write failed..
    bitdeffender total security can't detect it(and can't read from drive F(when i scan it scans only the recycler and system volume information and finishes scanning saying"no threats"
    i was suggested to use kasperski AVP, anyway i'm ataching the syscheck report
    hope it helps , please let me know if there's anything i can do
    cannot even format the hd,tried few times and couldn't but the scary thing is that i did menage to format it before and it came back after awhile..(maybe i could try again if i really insist but i hope i can avoid it(and i guess it won't help without a clean windows instalation(and thats quite painfull
    so, please, if anyone can help me i apriciate very much
    thanx anyway and all the best
    Вложения Вложения

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    I'm sorry to reply you 2 months later . If you have a problem anymore, pls. make 3 log files in accordance with the rules: http://virusinfo.info/showthread.php?t=9184