Показано с 1 по 6 из 6.

xp defender virus

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

xp defender virus

I have the XP Defender Virus and the Kaspersky Anti-Virus has not gotten rid of it. Help me please!

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Switch off/Disable:
    - Antivirus and and, if you have - Firewall.
    - System Restore

- Execute following script in Manual disinfection
    Код:
    begin
    SearchRootkit(true, true);
    SetAVZGuardStatus(True);
    ClearQuarantine;
     QuarantineFile('D:\autorun.inf','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Safe To Delete 3_0_4_8\AMDMSRIO.sys','');
     QuarantineFile('c:\documents and settings\owner.laptop\local settings\application data\ave.exe','');
     TerminateProcessByName('c:\documents and settings\owner.laptop\local settings\application data\ave.exe');
     DeleteFile('c:\documents and settings\owner.laptop\local settings\application data\ave.exe');
    BC_ImportAll;
    ExecuteSysClean;
    BC_Activate;
    SetAVZPMStatus(True);
    RebootWindows(true);
    end.
    After reboot execute following script in Manual disinfection
    Код:
    begin
    CreateQurantineArchive('C:\quarantine.zip');
    end.
    and upload the C:\quarantine.zip over the link Upload quarantined files on the top of this page.

- Remove Bonjour if you don't use it.
    - Repeat a log file of AVPTool.
    - Attach a log to your new post..

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    OK I did the "Execute following script in Manual disinfection" and then it rebooted my computer right away. I did not do anything. Now everytime I click something like the removal tool or anything it goes to the "OPEN WITH" program box and give me choices to use to open it with but not the right one.

Добавлено через 1 час 11 минут

everytime I open firefox it pops up a warning "C:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff\..\..\..\..\bin\ jqsnotify.exe

and then it pops up another Kaspersky warning: The item you have selected is unavailable. It might have been moved renamed or removed. Do you want to remove it from the list? yes no

and then firefox opens up.
    Последний раз редактировалось Rene-gad; 12.04.2010 в 12:10. Причина: Добавлено

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Цитата Сообщение от Wodie Посмотреть сообщение
    everytime I open firefox it pops up a warning "C:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff\..\..\..\..\bin\ jqsnotify.exe
    It's Java Update Tool, you could allow it to connect with internet.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    The XP Defender is gone but I cannot finish your instructions because I can't open the Virus removal tool. Should I uninstall it and then reinstall it again? It opens the OPEN WITH BOX.

I just tried to open iTunes and it says "application not found". That what it says with any of the programs I try to open. I am still waiting for your instruction so I have not adjusted anything myself. I don't want to mess it up further. Please help.

Вес репутации
    Pls. make log files according to our rules: http://virusinfo.info/showthread.php?t=9184