PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trojan and backdoor

myman
07.01.2008, 17:21
Sirs, friends,
I am being bothered by two virsuses by the name of Trojan.BAT.Kilfiles.gh and Backdoor.Win32.Delf.cdd. I am using Norton with firewall (windows firewall disabled) , Spybot search and destroy, Ccleaner, Cwshredder, Lavasoft Adaware 2007. My Norton never discovered these two, but to my surprise after running free Kaspersky scanner they came up with these viruses. So I tried the free Kaspersky virus remover and they adviced me to send the logfile to you. So here it is and I hope you can give me some advice on how to get rid of the viruses.Thanks.
myman.

NickGolovko
07.01.2008, 17:56
Hello,

there is nothing suspicious that I can see.

I concude that Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool succeeded in deleting the above-mentioned viruses, and no additional actions are required.

Thank you for your visit. Please don't hesitate to visit us again if you need further assistance in removing malicious software.

myman
08.01.2008, 00:03
Nick,
You are right, I ran the Kaspersky scanner again and did not found anything anymore. It's great to find a virus removal which not only finds viruses who others don't find, but also removes them and for free!! For those people here who don't know it you might try to google for it or go to majorgeeks.com, in the left column by the name of FILES look for anti-virus, scroll down to Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool. Thanks for your cooperation.
Myman