PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is the most dangerous mallware to you??

Ultima Weapon
03.12.2007, 11:11
I think Metamorphic viruses :embarasseis the most dangerous one to me.:':'-(

Sjoeii
03.12.2007, 13:24
There is no danger too me. But for all I see is that keyloggers are too difficult for most vendors too catch

Ultima Weapon
03.12.2007, 15:05
There is no danger too me. But for all I see is that keyloggers are too difficult for most vendors too catch

Yes, they are difficult for Antivirus to catch. But Antispywares like AVG Antispyware, Counterspy & A-squared Antimallware catch it better than the antiviruses by the way. It beats all antivirus in keylogger detection.;) Because they are antispyware literally they are designed to catch these things better than all antiviruses. I do not believe any antivirus can beats these three in their jobs.

XP user
03.12.2007, 16:12
None of the above. To me, malware is malware, whatever it does. I regard ANY attempt at intrusion, any file that is loaded to my computer without my consent or knowledge (even a cookie) as hostile. If something bad would hit my computer, my reaction would be: Flatten & Rebuild and reconsider my security policy.

Paul

Sjoeii
03.12.2007, 17:01
And that with no security software at all. Wow

Ultima Weapon
03.12.2007, 23:21
And that with no security software at all. Wow

How does p2u do that with no security software? Maybe he is using Virtualization, Sandbox or Lockdown Technolgy instead like VM-ware, First Defense ISR or Sandboxie|?:?:?

Sjoeii
04.12.2007, 00:45
No he just knows his PC and has shut down everything. And he has everything under control with sysinternals

XP user
05.12.2007, 15:18
How does p2u do that with no security software? Maybe he is using Virtualization, Sandbox or Lockdown Technolgy instead like VM-ware, First Defense ISR or Sandboxie|?:?:?
No virtualisation installed, no Sandboxies, no HIPS, no other 'security' stuff...
Just a locked down ('hardened') OS, and a properly configured browser, that's all. ;)

Paul

Ultima Weapon
05.12.2007, 15:42
I must admit with no mallware. there would be no fun in killing them so I get a lot of pleasure in capturing them with sandbox & destroying them with security software with virtualization & lockdown technolgy for insurance against the unknown threats especially metamorphic & retro viruses.