PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AVZ english version

Orange
08.06.2007, 11:19
Hi, guys! :)
I'm italian security forums helper (so, excuse me to my nasty english ;))
I'm interested in your AVZ antivirus utility, but i can't find an english Help for use this.
can you give me a link or explain me how to use a tool?
to run a first scan a Perform healing must be signed?
if "something" ;) was found can AVZ delete it without making a script? (I mean trojans, spyware e t.c....?)
I have another million of question, but my english knowledge did not allows me to continue. :P

Thanks for only suggestion.

AndreyKa
08.06.2007, 11:45
I'm interested in your AVZ antivirus utility, but i can't find an english Help for use this.
English help file AVZ.HLP included in http://z-oleg.com/avz4en.zip

to run a first scan a Perform healing must be signed?
To cure it must be. To diagnose it is not necessary.

if "something" was found can AVZ delete it without making a script? (I mean trojans, spyware e t.c....?)
1. By Perform healing (if AVZ detects it).
2. By user interface (Delayed file deleting, Process Manager and others).

NickGolovko
08.06.2007, 17:12
Now the help file is not perfect, but soon it will become better.

It will be great if you suggest some users to come here. :) You may also become a helper here, if you want to. ;) We need English-speaking helpers.

Orange
09.06.2007, 00:05
thanks to replies guys! :D
really, I want to understand how to make a script in AVZ...?

Hi, Nick! :048:

It will be great if you suggest some users to come here. OK, I will! :)

You may also become a helper here, if you want to. I want... :smoke_man, but I can't. The software we used is Gmer, Avenger, Hijack e t.c. I can not use AVZ... :embarasse

We need English-speaking helpers. my english is not perfect...:wall:

NickGolovko
09.06.2007, 07:37
I am now preparing a special section for those who would like to train their abilities in using HJT and AVZ in diagnostics and healing. It will be later, but it will be. :) So welcome, if you change your mind. :)

Orange
12.06.2007, 19:25
I am now preparing a special section for those who would like to train their abilities in using HJT and AVZ in diagnostics and healing. It will be later, but it will be. :) So welcome, if you change your mind. :)
OK, I'm ready to risk! :D
please, tell me when the section will ready! ;)

I want to try an AVZ with one of my "victims" :D HERE. (http://forum.zeusnews.com/viewtopic.php?p=190200#190200)
somebody want to help me, when I need?

NickGolovko
12.06.2007, 21:18
Oh, if I only spoke Italian... :)

Orange
11.08.2007, 00:22

Hi, guys! here me again! I'm still waiting for a new section... :)

I'm already able to read a HJT logs, but I want to understand an AVZ use too. Please, contact me at my e-mail address or via PM, then a section will ready, OK?

thanks! :rose-2:

NickGolovko
11.08.2007, 09:45
I hardly have time to deal with the logs. :)

But I will try to make it in shorter time. :)

zvaragabor
25.10.2007, 20:13
Greetings from Hungary! :)

A forumer suggested this great software to me.
I can't speak in Russian, so I would use the English version. But I cannot update it because it's not the latest version. So my question is: When will you translate the AVZ 4.25 into English language? I'd really like to use it.

Cheers,
Gбbor

AndreyKa
25.10.2007, 21:16
Next English version AVZ will be realized along with 4.28 Russian as multilingual. It will be in several weeks I suppose.

zvaragabor
25.10.2007, 23:21
Thanks for the info.
Anyway I know some website where you can get loads of virus and other malware samples to put into the database.

SuperBrat
25.10.2007, 23:42
Anyway I know some website where you can get loads of virus and other malware samples to put into the database.
You can use this form http://z-oleg.com/secur/avz/uploadu.php

zvaragabor
25.10.2007, 23:48
Oh, sorry. :)
Thanks. I've just submitted them.