Показано с 1 по 3 из 3.

Virus Attacked

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

Virus Attacked

Hi,

I have a problem with my system which has Windows Vista OS and it hangs up. Whenever, I turn on the system and logs into the computer after sometime it hangs-up (Freez's), it lefts no choice for me than, to Pull-out the power cord from power outlet. then again i have to start it, but it remains the same problem it hangs up, after the initial start-up. it works fine in safe mode, right now i am in safe-mode and i did installed "Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010" and I did Virus Scan and it said, I have been infected by Torjon and other etc.. Virus but i deleted the Infected files as per the Kaspersky Anit Virus Tool suggestion.

Please do let me know what to do next, I am attaching the Report file with this Post, looking forward to know the positive result from Kaspersky Lab’s experts and virus analysts..

Thanks a lot

Have a great Day,,

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

Virus - Hang's the System.

Hi,

I have a problem with my system which has Windows Vista OS and it hangs up. Whenever, I turn on the system and logs into the computer after sometime it hangs-up (Freez's), it lefts no choice for me than, to Pull-out the power cord from power outlet. then again i have to start it, but it remains the same problem it hangs up, after the initial start-up. it works fine in safe mode, right now i am in safe-mode and i did installed "Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010" and I did Virus Scan and it said, I have been infected by Torjon and other etc.. Virus but i deleted the Infected files as per the Kaspersky Anit Virus Tool suggestion.

Please do let me know what to do next, I am attaching the Report file with this Post, looking forward to know the positive result from Kaspersky Lab’s experts and virus analysts..

Thanks a lot

Have a great Day,,

VIP Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для Aleksandra
    Вес репутации
    System booted in Safe Mode with Networking
    You should run AVPTool in normal mode.
    Сердце решает кого любить... Судьба решает с кем быть...