Page generated in 0.00236 seconds with 19 queries
- Вес репутации
Cannot install kis220.127.116.110en_gb.exe.
The Kaspersky Support sent me a link to the above mentioned file to install as the version I have has issues.
I have run kavremover.exe in safe mode (files attached). Nothing has changed the problems are still there.
- Trying to run down downloaded the file displays message dialog saying the cab file is corrupt.
- Running it on line performs:
- the download
- verifies the downloaded file (0% -100%)
- displays a dialog saying computer needs to re-boot
- No continuation of installation happens when computer re-boots.
- I am sureThe PC has viruses because the following messages keeps popping up randomly:
- "Internet Explorer has encountered a probelm and needs to close ..." <-- when trying to go on the internet
- "Service Host Processor has encountered a problem ..." <-- immediately after booting up
- the task bar at the bottom is locked
- audio disappears and Sound and Audio dialog is locked
- Microsoft Outlook crashes and fails to re-start <-- when tring to read e-mails using Outlook
you've run not a kavremover, but KVRT. You have to repeat the log in normal mode.