Показано с 1 по 7 из 7.

pc hacked.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

pc hacked.

hi guys hope u can help. have had some problems with trojans/hack...dunno what...first i was aware was a message on facebook that someone had logged into my account from a mobile phone in serbia. so i changed all my passwords for everything. i noticed while playing Cod4 online that my ping shot up from 45-50 to over 500 so i ran kasperskys 2010, ad-aware and spybot s&d. my pc crashed everytime i tried to scan. would hit "scan" then walk away and leave pc , come back and it was "switched off"
    i tried to update kasperskys to 2011, same thing happened when installing kasperskys.(the pc would switch itself of)..."help" led me to their virus removal tool. which i used in safe mode...24 hours it took to scan my pc.it found and removed a virus/trojan? in system restore.after rebooting and succesfully installing kasperskys 2011 and succesfully updating it i tried running the scan again...same problem, pc switched off during scan.this then lead me to you guys so ive read the rules and here am i at present.. please find attached relevant zips as mentioned in "before u post guide"
    hope someone can help before i throw my pc at the wall...cheers
    nearly forgot i also ran "cureit" before running "avz" and "hijckthis"

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    i ran kasperskys 2010, ad-aware and spybot s&d. my pc crashed everytime i tried to scan.
    Ad-Aware is not compatible with Kaspersky: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208280128
    Your logs don't contain any suspicious items.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Цитата Сообщение от Rene-gad Посмотреть сообщение
    Ad-Aware is not compatible with Kaspersky: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208280128
    Your logs don't contain any suspicious items.
    kaspersky removed adaware as it installed so that wouldnt explain why the pc still shuts down during scan...

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Make a log file of GSI (www.getsysteminfo.com), upload it and post the link here.

Вес репутации
    Цитата Сообщение от wabbiedooo Посмотреть сообщение
    Pls. pay attention to orange marked potential incompatible software in parser log an remove it.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    ok will do..tnks for help, mate, I appreciate it.