Показано с 1 по 3 из 3.

newbie, computer full of viruses i.e. keyloggers, network attackers, webbrowsers infected of hidden malware code on social networking games application,etc. also Hoax.Win32.WebMoner.im and qk

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

newbie, computer full of viruses i.e. keyloggers, network attackers, webbrowsers infected of hidden malware code on social networking games application,etc. also Hoax.Win32.WebMoner.im and qk

Dear sir / madam,

Pardon me in advanced for my poor english, i have problem first when i use Windows XP, then i suspected from keylogger that always move my keyboard actions, jumping from line to another line.
    After few months, being upset with such issue, then i found out that keylogger also activate network attackers, by using Process Explorer and TCP view. Because from TCP view, detected some spyware install it's hidden code by calling un opened domain name.
    It seems redirect any communication from this PC to a lot of unknown server.
    safebrowser.google.com
    adpointclick.detik.com
    ad.sg.doubleclick.net
    adelivery.id.jobsdb.com
    theplanet.com
    adelphiacom.net
    pegasus.12free.com
    adelivery.id.jobsdb.com
    209-18-46-89.adelphiacom.net
    209-18-46-106.adelphiacom.net
    server-216-137-45-42.lax1.cloudfront.net
    login-11-01.snc2.facebook.com
    nuq04s01-in-f113.1e100.net
    secureserver.net
    and so many more

After that i use an antivirus from .de domain and until that time i still not realise it was infected by virus trojan.win32.genome.f2pm, after use for several days, it still not give good results so i change anti virus from local here in Indonesia. But, i think the keylogger still exist.
    After that i use KL av, give a good result, but the keylogger still exist has not yet been removed, but still able to suspect it by using Process Explorer and TCP view. Because from TCP view, i detected some spyware install it's hidden code by calling un opened domain name like above.
    and everything become ridiculously slow operations that can be seen from Physical Memory history high load volume more than 650 Mb using process explorer.

so then i change the operating system to Windows 7, but likely in first time using KL av, first is good but later become disaster, i believe that keylogger become a remote, and could do network attack on port in this PC, because every keyboard stroke jumping jack any where of cursor position that i don't want it, later on i use a social networking site and i also found ridiculous action from malware of the applications games, it also could steal my result from six months games play around,

Then i give up about this keylogger and so on, i use Kaspersky Virus Removal tools 2010, and found out that anti virus that i have vefore KL av, have a lot of virus infection like trojan.win32.agent72.colf
    virus.win32.virut.ce
    hoax.win32.webmoner.im
    hoax.win32.webmoner.qk
    conficker

and it seems becoming more worst, i saw in sysinternals.com TCPview, in remote address column content safebrowsing:http port 49801 (tcp) and my own mouse can move against my will.
    and keyloggers keep annoying what i typed for.

Please help me, FYI, I 've included analysis report as feedback from your guidance.

Thanks a lot in advance, for any kind of helps to resolve this matter!

cheers
    Marzuki J, indonesia
    Вложения Вложения

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Hello,
    I cannot find any suspicious item in your logs.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Dear Sir Rene-gad,

Thank you for prompt response for my query, but it seems the keylogger stopping action one of the guidance that i have to comply, and make false informat ion , cmiiw, so and btw it's difficult for me to t
    ype while this keylogger still active and do a network attack to this PC on my hand, and make this PC run slower then more slower down, i assume.
    If still no any suspicious found, i thought i have to changes then.

Sir, Thank you for your kind helps and efforts.

Цитата Сообщение от Rene-gad Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello,
    I cannot find any suspicious item in your logs.