Показано с 1 по 2 из 2.

Sality Virus

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

Sality Virus

Dear Support/ Experts,

My laptop have been infected with Sality virus for quite some time which attaches to all executables and corrupts them. I tried Kaspersky's "Virus Removal Tool" and "Sality Killer" however I believe my pc is still infected with the virus or its variants.

Due to this infected the virus spread over to my other workstation via pendrive. I trade in stock market from that PC so I had to re-install Win XP (not SP1 or SP2) on C drive. However (that is what i think) since D was infected and all software and docs were on D and when i tried to load AV (Avra) from D onto newly installed XP on C the virus infected all system files and whenever i connected to internet Sality or other backdoor trojan opened ports and downloaded lots of crap. I then ran ComboFix and it did a resonable job of killing most of the viruses however it could not repair qmgr.dll (system32 BITS service file, I think so) but only warned qmgr.dll is infected whenver i ran Combofix so whenever I connected to internet I believe the infected qmgr.dll helped hacker or trojan to be downloaded again so i reinstalled XP-SP2 on it and installed AV Avira from a non-infected Pendrive and other softwares so atleast for once I felt a bit protected although the system was still infected (softwares on D) . I then ran Kaspersky's Sality Killer and it did a resonable job of finding some infected exe on D. I then ran the newly installed Avira 9.0 and cured most of the files (I believe so) however I am afraid some files on D: are still infected so kindly help me get rid of them.

As far as my laptop is concerned I thnk it is infected so again kindly help me get rid of sality other virus, trojans, backdoors etc from my laptop. The Log attatched is of my laptop. I am using WinXP SP3 AV: Avira Antivir. Pls have a look at the report generated with VRT and suggest a solution. Pls bare with not so syntactically correct English.

Thanks.
    Romesh.

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    I cannot find any suspicious item in your log