2. Verify Internet Explorer Security and ActiveX Settings
Make sure that Internet Explorer security is set to a level that allows viewing of ActiveX controls. The Medium: Default Level allows you to view Flash content. For any Custom Level, follow the instructions below. (Contact your System Administrator for more information.)
To change your security level:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Choose Tools > Internet Options.
3. Select the Security tab.
4. Select the Custom Level.
5. Find the section "ActiveX controls and plug-ins".
6. Set 'Download Signed ActiveX Controls' to Prompt.
7. Set 'Run ActiveX Controls And Plug-ins' to Prompt.
3. Download Adobe Flash Player
Flash Player is available for download from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center.
4. Install Flash Player in Windows Vista
On some Windows Vista systems Flash Player may be installed, but will not display Flash content. In some cases, updating to the latest Flash Player using the installation utility can correct the User Account Control settings that cause this problem.
To run the installation utility:
* Locate the Flash folder:
C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\ or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\
* Right-click the installation utility FlashUtil10a.exe (the number and letter at the end of the name depend on the version you've installed).
* Select Run As Administrator.
* Follow the steps to complete the Flash Player installation.
* Restart your computer.