Многочисленные уязвимости Adobe Flash Player
Critical: Highly critical
Exposure of system information
Where: From remote
Solution Status: Vendor Patch
Some vulnerabilities have been reported in Adobe Flash Player / AIR, which can be exploited by malicious people to gain knowledge of system information or compromise a user's system.
1) An unspecified error when parsing JPEG data may allow execution of arbitrary code.
2) An unspecified error may allow injection of data and potentially lead to execution of arbitrary code.
3) An unspecified error possibly related to "getProperty()" can be exploited to corrupt memory and may allow execution of arbitrary code.
4) An unspecified error can be exploited to corrupt memory and may allow execution of arbitrary code.
5) An integer overflow error may allow execution of arbitrary code.
6) Various unspecified errors may potentially allow execution of arbitrary code.
7) An error may disclose information about local file names.
The vulnerabilities are reported in Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.32.18 and prior and Adobe AIR version 1.5.2 and prior.
Update to Flash Player version 10.0.42.34 and AIR version 1.5.3.
Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.42.34 http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/