Показано с 1 по 5 из 5.

PC running slow, scan results

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

PC running slow, scan results

Hi,

my PC has been running slow and i have just completed the scan. The results are as attached. Kindly advise as to how to proceed. Many thanks

VIP Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для Aleksandra
    Вес репутации
    I can see nothing harmful in your logs. Your system seems to be clean.
    Сердце решает кого любить... Судьба решает с кем быть...

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для Numb
    Вес репутации
    In addition to Aleksandra's conclusion: I see 2 active antispyware monitors in your system, that could be a cause of your system slow work. In fact I suggest you to uninstall them both and use one full antivirus instead - It gives you better protection if you keeps its bases up to date, of course. I can see also the traces of Norton (or Symantec) antivirus. Is it uninstalled or just disabled?

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    many thanks for your prompt replies. Symantec has been removed so there shouldnt be anything there. How can a get rid of these traces? Also the results from teh scan showed the following:

detected: new threat not-a-virus:URL.IDFrame (modification) File: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Outlook\Outlook.pst//Personal Folders/Dead Clients/Natco/25 Jun 2003 15:36 from Hasan Ali:Fwd: Fw: Various/11 Jun 2003 09:50 to hasanali:Fw: Various.rtf//Html2Rtf
    detected: new threat not-a-virus:URL.IDFrame (modification) File: C:\Documents and Settings\HA\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst//Personal Folders/Dead Clients/Natco/25 Jun 2003 15:36 from Hasan Ali:Fwd: Fw: Various/11 Jun 2003 09:50 to hasanali:Fw: Various.rtf//Html2Rtf
    deleted: new threat not-a-virus:URL.IDFrame (modification) File: D:\Backup\new my documents\Outlook info\personal folders backup.pst//Personal Folders/UK Clients/Natco/25 Jun 2003 15:36 from Hasan Ali:Fwd: Fw: Various/11 Jun 2003 09:50 to hasanali:Fw: Various.rtf//Html2Rtf
    detected: new threat not-a-virus:URL.IDFrame (modification) File: D:\Backup\Outlook Backup Nov-2006\Outlook.pst//Personal Folders/Dead Clients/Natco/25 Jun 2003 15:36 from Hasan Ali:Fwd: Fw: Various/11 Jun 2003 09:50 to hasanali:Fw: Various.rtf//Html2Rtf
    not found: virus Heur.Invader (modification) File: D:\Backup\Computer scan info\123.exe//PE_Patch.UPX/32788R22FWJFW\catchme.cfexe

What should i do about these? I cant seem to disinfect them. Many thanks again.

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для Numb
    Вес репутации
    Hello again.
    If Symantec has been removed, you'd better use Norton removal tool. Different versions of this tool are used for different products, so you can find and download the one that you need at this page
    As for your detects, two of them are detects of the malware link in the letter in Outlook folder - you can do nothing but delete these letters (one of them is in the copy of Outlook database), and the third is the reaction on a part of one of your diagnostic tools (Gmer or Combofix, I suppose) - you should know better what D:\Backup\Computer scan info\123.exe file is