Показано с 1 по 4 из 4.

Help Please.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

Help Please.

I hope Ive followed the rules correctly, my anti-virus came up with this message after a complete scan;

Viruses detected: Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenStream.ac

It has rendered my internet usage very slow. Thanks in advance for any help or insights.

tksevans
    Вложения Вложения

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Hi, what antivirus do you use and what do you receive this message from?
    Is it Rogers Online Protection?
    Or AVG8?
    Where is the threat detected?

The logs seems to be clean.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    I originally had AVG 8 Free Edition, but replaced it with Rogers Online protection. I have done alot of uninstalling and ran other scanners before ending up here. I'll start the process again and re-post the log files when complete. Sorry if I've wasted your time.

I realize you havent asked for this specifically but when I search for other solutions to this problem I came up with a program called "kapersky virus removal tool" I used the manual cure tab to collect system information, then step 2 indicates to send information to this forum. I guess in hopes of having a script returned to them. I did execute a full system scan with my rogers online protection Anti-virus, and it came up with this result at the end;

C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deploymen t\cache\6.0\57\538bb179-14ebb1e9
    • Viruses detected: Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenStream.ac
    • Action taken: None, file was left in its original location.
    • If this archive contains files you want to keep, extract the good files from the archive using your archive utility (WinZip for example), and then delete the archive. When extracting your files, make sure real-time virus protection is turned on.
    Im going to attach the Log file from that program, I hope it provides more helpful information for you. Again, I greatly appreciate you responding to my thread.

-tksevans

Добавлено через 1 минуту

here is the file

here is the file
    Вложения Вложения
    Последний раз редактировалось Rene-gad; 17.08.2009 в 10:05.

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    It wasn't necessary to make any other logs.
    Pls. send the suspicious file to Rogers Online protection - how-to pls. see manual for this AV - with remark SUSPICIOUS AS FALSE POSITIVE.
    Besides you can upload the file here (s. appendix 2 & 3 of the rules).

After that open a Control Panel, change to Classic Look, find the icon Java, start with double click, panel Common/Temporary Internet Files...Settings, press the button Delete Files and delete the hook by Save temporary files on PC
    Последний раз редактировалось Rene-gad; 17.08.2009 в 10:12.

Метки для этой темы

Свернуть/Развернуть Ваши права в разделе