Показано с 1 по 4 из 4.

В чём развод? Предлагают наследство :)

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

В чём развод? Предлагают наследство :)

Вот, что пришло на ящик. Спамеры адреса проверяют рабочие?
    Greeting to you,
    My name is Mr. Kevin Brown the head of auditing department of a Finance house here in Europe (now retired). I saw your contact during my private search at the information center; and I want to believe that you will be very honest, committed and capable of assisting/ partnering with me in this business venture.

I am contacting you to stand as the next-of-kin to a deceased Client of the finance house, so that his fund deposit will be released and paid to you as the beneficiary and named next-of-kin. All documents, and proof to enable you get these funds have been carefully worked out as I will secure them from the different offices concerned for the smooth transfer of the fund in your favor.

Since his death none of his relations or next-of-kin has come forward to claim this fund as the heir. The financial house has been in search for any of the relatives to come up for the claim, but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 5 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased because the finance house will not release these money unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our operating guidelines.

I need your urgent co-operation, because I do not want this money to go into the finance Treasury. The UK banking policy and guideline stipulates that any unclaimed money belonging to a deceased person for the period of 8 years will be transferred into the Banks Treasury as an unclaimed debt. The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction.

If this proposal satisfies you please respond to me with your name and contact address, so we can agree on the percentage to be shared between the both of us. And I will tell you in confidence the amount involved and give you further detail on how we will conclude this transaction successfully.

I wait your urgent response, all the best and God bless you.

Sincerely,
    Kevin Brown.

2. Будь в курсе!
    Реклама на VirusInfo

Надоело быть жертвой? Стань профи по информационной безопасности, получай самую свежую информацию об угрозах и средствах защиты от ведущего российского аналитического центра Anti-Malware.ru:

Anti-Malware Telegram

Junior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    If this proposal satisfies you please respond to me with your name and contact address, so we can agree on the percentage to be shared between the both of us.
    Единственное что усмотрел.

Кстати вот подобное письмо http://purportal.com/spam/4144/

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Напишите им что я согласен, только все переговоры будет проводить мой финансовый представитель Рабинович, а вообще ну их...

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для Jolly Rojer
    Вес репутации
    Обычное "Нигерийское письмо" только суммы не указываются. Видимо их по секрету сообщат позже
    Начинающим КуЛьХаЦкЕрАм, а так же продвинутым! - http://www.uk-rf.com/glava28.html