Показано с 1 по 10 из 10.

Unable to update any antivirus or antimalware

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

Unable to update any antivirus or antimalware

Hi I am new to forums so please excuse any mistakes.
    PC was infected with Trojanzlob last week which dissabled my firewall and antivirus, also installed browser hijack for XP antispyware 2009.
    I have managed to remove trojans, but still unable to update any spyware or antivirus only by downloading files on seperate PC and updateing manually,
    Also both browsers Firefox and IE7 will not let me get to any sites to do with Virus's so cannot do online scans or download AVZ or Drweb cureit.
    I have Kaspersky virus removal tool and HJT v1.99 so have attached scans from these, I have tried my best, cleaned out all I can using CCleaner and AVG. But still problem persists Have latest Spybot and malwarebites installed but they will not run

Any help much appreciated
    Toolmaker
    Вложения Вложения

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Why did you use the ancient version of Hijackthis and old version of AVP-Tool? Pls. download the actual software here: http://virusinfo.info/showthread.php?t=9184

Close/unload all the programs excepted AVZ and Internet Explorer

Switch off:
    - Antivirus and and, if you have - Firewall.
    - System Restore

- Execute following script
    Код:
    begin
    SearchRootkit(true, true);
    SetAVZGuardStatus(True);
     StopService('ixdnvu');
     StopService('mohfilt');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bjudv.sys','');
     QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mohfilt.sys','');
     DeleteService('ixdnvu');
     DeleteService('mohfilt');
     DeleteFile('C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bjudv.sys');
     DeleteFile('C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mohfilt.sys');
    BC_ImportAll;
    ExecuteSysClean;
     BC_DeleteSvc('ixdnvu');
     BC_DeleteSvc('mohfilt');
    BC_Activate;
    RebootWindows(true);
    end.
    After reboot:
    - Clean Temp-Maps, Cache of Browsers, Recycler. Use Windows service tool cleanmgr or CCleaner or ClearProg
    - Close all the programs and start only Internet Explorer!!!
    - Repeat 3 log files in accordance with the rules.
    - Switch Antivirus and, if you have - Firewall, on.
    - Go On-Line
    - Upload the quarantine in accordance with Appx. 3 of the rules.
    - Attach 3 logs to your new post..

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Thanks for your reply Rene-gad, but as I said in my post, my browsers will not let me go to any sites that are to do with virus tools so I cannot get the tools that your rules ask for, and I have to use the ones that I have. My only alternate access to the net is with a PSP and the browser in that is very limited it would not let me download DRweb cureit. I did manage to get AVZ but like many of the apps I have tried they will not run on main PC, You double click on them and the egg timer comes on for 2-3 seconds then nothing, although they do seem to be running in task manager. (malwarebites,spybot,and smitfraudfix all do this)
    Any ideas as to proceed
    Toolmaker

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для drongo
    Вес репутации
    From what file share services you are able to download? Please try both links from my signature- special avz.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

New HJT log

I have got the new HJT and done a scan with it, log attached. I do have AVZ but when I run it it cannot update from the net, and as it doesn't come with any definitions it will not do anything.
    Have tried your links but do not understand what I should do when I get to where they are taking me. Sorry.
    Toolmaker
    Вложения Вложения

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Аватар для drongo
    Вес репутации
    Normal avz can't fight with your malware, in your case you should lunch a polymorphous modified version that in my signature.
    I did asked you what file share service you like more.I will upload it there for you. There are a lot of web based fileshare services in the web.
    Basically, when you get to any fileshare webbased service, you need to click on free button(if you don't want to pay), sometimes you need wait a minute or more (you will see the clock) or/and enter some letters from picture, etc.Then you will get a link for downloading.
    Only very young services are given to users a direct link for downloading. As long they go more popular there a two possible options: or they put their annoying advertising with time waiting/ enter a letters or they eventually will die.

here one more : http://www.uploading.com/files/959KWLBF/Monk.pif.html
    you should click on free download button, wait sometime (you will see the clock) then you will be able to download. Peace of cake
    Последний раз редактировалось drongo; 04.12.2008 в 15:21. Причина: added

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

New logs

OK I now have all the programs that you asked me to use by downloading them on a friends PC,
    I have worked through your procedure with your special AVZ and DRweb and New HJT. And I have attached the logs asked for.The DRweb removed Trojan downloader 56730,Trojan downloader 23535,Trojan virtumod.1466, and back door Tdss 29,21,22,30. Also while working through this my AVG seems to be updating now and the resident shield has removed 2 more items a "win32/heur" and another trojan horse "fake alert DL"
    Browsers will now go to where I want them to so things must be getting better?
    Do I need to run the script that Rene gad posted for AVZ ? Or am I clear now?

Thanks for your help so far
    Toolmaker
    Вложения Вложения
    Последний раз редактировалось Toolmaker; 07.12.2008 в 02:32. Причина: Added details

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Цитата Сообщение от Toolmaker Посмотреть сообщение
    Do I need to run the script that Rene gad posted for AVZ ?
    You had to do it just after my post, now it is not really necessary. You must install Service Pack 3 for Windows XP.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Hi, I have been running scans of my PC now that my internet seems to be working OK,with spybot S&D, malwarebites and AVG all updated and they are still removing a lot of Trojans and malware will these clear my machine OK or do you have better advice?
    I was trying to install SP3 via windows update when I was hit by these virus's was this just co incidence? I have now downloaded it from the microsoft website an will install it ASAP
    What is your opinion of AVG free? is it a weak product? would I be better protected with a bought anti virus?
    Many thanks for your continued support
    Toolmaker

Вес репутации
    Pls. read here:
    1. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../cc722487.aspx
    2. http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/l...87(en-us).aspx

AVG is neither better nor worse as any other freeware AV-Tool. Each of them has advantages and disadvantages and not any can defend your PC with 100% warranty.