Показано с 1 по 3 из 3.

explorer.exe keeps asking for permission to access the web

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

explorer.exe keeps asking for permission to access the web

Hey all,

ok, my problems been going on for some time. I've removed quite a few trojans and some misc. adware as well. Now my screen blinks frequently at start up and almost whenever I open or close anything. Also my explorer.exe keeps asking for permission to access the web which it NEVER did in the past. Now it's like a few times a day. also the icons in my firefox browser keep shrinking to an abnormal size, and it's always loading phishing sites in place of mainstream ones like yahoo etc. Let's see...what else, well it seems as though many of my programs are hijacked including the desktop. Here's why...I'm currently using Zone Alarm's firewall, and have all my usually used programs set up for internet access, and within the past couple weeks or so I've been receiving high rates of it asking for access for programs that already have it (and my anitvirus/spyware/adware programs included)....Ahhhhhhhh! Please help, anyone. And of course I've run every good free virus/spy/adware checker out there and nothing else is found. Oh yeah, one more dilemma...when I try to open files, especially in my home folder, I get this small rectangular shaped box that pops up with a red circle bearing an X in the middle, and has two options of either yes or no. And that's it..no other text at all,...very weird. I always pick no for obvious reasons, and that opens the file....don't wanna know what happens should I decide to choose yes . Anyways, I've attached the Kaspersky System check file...have a go at it please, anyone.
    Вложения Вложения

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    I cannot find any suspicious in your log. Try to clean cache (e.g. with CCleaner) and reinstall the grafic card driver. Otherwise try to make all 3 logfiles, as described in the rules: http://virusinfo.info/showthread.php?t=9184
    You have to install the Service Pack 3 for your PC!!!

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Thanx rene-gad,

good advice. I actually ran a free malwarebytes check after the latest update to which it found 3 Trojan.FakeAlert(s) in the registry, and 4 Rogue.Links(s) in my Start Menu. The problems seem to have stopped for the time being. should the screen start acting funny again, I'll try your advice on the reinstall...after all this is Win-doze Thanx again.