How to use ZenAdriver:
WARNING! This tool may automatically delete (actually move) system files. However it is NOT designed to do any special damage.
1. Create the system restore point (will be automated later)
2. Open Device Manager and disable all sound hardware (this step works arround some false positives)
3. Start zenadriver.exe, wait for the reboot prompt and reboot windows manually (will be automated later, however at the moment you can delete the installed driver)
4. After reboot examine C:\ZenADriver folder (and dgbprint output; logging to the file is planned). Suspicious drivers are deleted and moved there.
5. You woudl probably find legitatime drivers, most of them should be restored by the OS, rest of them may be copyed back manually.
6. At this point Windows may be unstable, reboot it to fix. Also you may use net stop zenadriver command to unload the driver manually.