Показано с 1 по 9 из 9.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации

I have another problem
    Almost all the time, at start up Kaspersky Internet security 2009 gives out a pop-up, that is attached as a jpg file. I receive similar warnings during the session too.

Today, I've down-loaded and ran 'Cure-it' and "Kaspersky Virus removal tool" one after another. None found any virus.
    As per the instruction I have created all the .zip files and the hijackthis.log file. The same are also attached.

AVZ reported '41 kaspersky functions recovered during rootkit check'

Please help.

Regards

Debansu
    Изображения Изображения
    Вложения Вложения
    Последний раз редактировалось Rene-gad; 13.05.2009 в 21:39.

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    I saw nothing suspicious in your logs

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    As an adviser, would you say that my KIS2009 needs re-installation, may be?
    Thanks.

Senior Member Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация Репутация
    Вес репутации
    If you'd started AYZ and/or AVPTool and KAV hadn't been switched off - it's possible, that some files was damaged. Try to reinstall KAV and reed the sentenses, where you have to set - or not set - any mark

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    I exited KIS before I started AVZ/cureit/Kaspersky Virus removal tool.

Today KIS detected Dropper.win32.bix in one of my ISO file, that I had down-loaded from the internet. KIS couldn't heal or quarantine the file. But nor KIS allowed me to work on the PC. Though KIS told me to skip the file, I chose 'delete'.
    Now I have restarted the Windows a few times, but did not receive any warning.
    I found KIS notified that HP printer file and Nero was infected. Firefox has crashed a few times but now it is running ok.
    Последний раз редактировалось debansu1952; 14.05.2009 в 23:11. Причина: Corrected

Вес репутации
    Цитата Сообщение от debansu1952 Посмотреть сообщение
    Today KIS detected Dropper.win32.bix in one of my ISO file
    I found KIS notified that HP printer file and Nero was infected..
    Where do you have this programs from? If they weren't downloaded from the homepages of vendors, they could be preparated. Otherwise you can deactivate KIS, open ISO with any packer (e.g. IZARC), extract all the files in any new directory and scan all the files with KIS-On-Demand-Scanner (right-click on the map in Explorer/Scan for Viruses).
    Suspisious files you can upload here according to the rules (appendix 3)

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    I downloaded it from Isohunt. I've a copy on cd. I will upload it as advised by you when i'm home.

Добавлено через 8 часов 27 минут

Uploading the file.

Can not zip the file and upload. It is an exe file.
    Debansu

Добавлено через 6 часов 8 минут

Tried to upload the file to 'Threatexpert'. It reported, "there is no data" in the file. I was uploading from the CD.
    Downloaded the Threat loader uploading appellate. That too couldn't upload. Reported "Couldn't open the file. File locked by internal program.". All the while KIS showed the threat.
    Downloaded 'threat expert memory scanner." Scanned memory. No threat was found. Last time the CD was not within the drive.

Should I forget about it? Please advise.
    Последний раз редактировалось debansu1952; 17.05.2009 в 00:04. Причина: Добавлено

Вес репутации
    Цитата Сообщение от debansu1952 Посмотреть сообщение
    I downloaded it from Isohunt....Should I forget about it? .
    About Isohunt & Co? Yes, and the fastest is the the best. P2P and Torrent are very dubious sources.
    Can not zip the file and upload. It is an exe file.
    Some exe -files can be extracted as archiv without being installed, the same is valid for ISO-files. You haven't upload the all install pack, but only the file(s) which is(are) suspected from the side of your antivirus
    But if you have any problem with it - delete all this jazz from your system and activate brain.exe just before you download something.

Junior Member Репутация
    Вес репутации
    Thanks. Getting the torrent out.